I always get offended when people go around me on the highway I’m sorry are we not going fast enough for you. Are you in a hurry. We’re all going to die anyway
Imagine finding a random little box on your kitchen table one morning. Inside is a pocket sized version of your favorite character who fits in the palm of your hand and has a high pitched voice.
I don’t curse people, I bless everyone around them.
me at forever 21
- “wow this would be great if it wasn’t covered in crosses and studs”
- “was the galaxy print necessary”
- “why is this so cheap”
- “why is this so expensive”
- “why is everything so ugly”
- “why are 90% of my clothes from here”
- “i hate everything here”
- “im gonna buy everything”
It’s almost that time of the semester.
Phone sex is alright I guess but I can never get my whole phone up my ass
Twenty-four years ago today, December 6, 1989, Marc Lépine murdered fourteen women and wounded ten women. He entered École Polytechnique de Montréal with a Ruger Mini-14 and a hunting knife for the purpose of “fighting feminism” by murdering the female engineering students…
finally my bath is ready for me